Thinking about buying a used Subaru, Nissan, Lexus or Toyota? Bring in the car you’re considering purchasing and let us take a look at it before you buy. We’ll perform our multi-point pre-purchase inspection on the car and make sure that you’re not getting a lemon. We’ll also help you to understand your rights in purchasing a used vehicle. Here’s a short list of just a few of the things we’ll take a look at:
- Wheel and tire condition
- Brakes, rotors and drums
- Inspection of CV Boots and all suspension linkages
- Inspection for visible leaks, cracks, and damaged hoses
- Inspection for improperly/poorly installed aftermarket parts
- Inspection of belts and visible engine components
- Limited engine test for noticeable or potential problems
- Interior electronics checks
- Inspection of condition of major engine components – radiator, alternator, battery, etc.
Call to schedule an appointment, and we’ll make sure you’re getting your money’s worth when you’re thinking about a new/used vehicle.